View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #122
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What would the 72-10 Bull's record look like playing this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

Yes I do think that they would considerably worse in this era. That has nothing do with new greater than old, you are reaching once again just like you always do.

I gave one line of reasoning which I mentioned the expansion era. I think that there are more competitive teams in existence now that would beat the Bulls in the regular season.

How that translates to being an agenda I will never know.

Funny thing is, I shouldn't even need that reasoning, the fact that everyone here is SO SURE they would make history again with such confidence is telling.
But expansion is your only excuse. Several posters have given plenty of different reasons as to why the Bulls would still dominate today.

Saying that, allow me to present another point. In 94, the Bulls won 55 games without Michael Jordan. Mind you, this was pre expansion of 96. And with a lesser pf in Grant instead of Rodman. And Pippen missed 10 games that season causing the Bulls to go 3-7. If they were able to win 55 games under that situation, how many wins does that Bulls team get with Rodman and Jordan and Pippen playing all 82 games?
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote