View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #24
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Marc Stein: Wolves offer Pekovic+Derrick Williams Package for Pau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ries-pau-gasol

lakers are unwilling to trade Pau for that package atm. Lakers no.1 target accodring to article is Ryan Anderson(who I have been telling you guys all along).

wow seriously? i had no idea they were really pursuing Ryan Anderson at all, i was thinking he'd be perfect for them tho. its amazing if they really are since he'd fill in their weaknesses a lot and has a lot more range than Pau, only downside is they lose Pau's post passing and his size which is a big loss not having twin towers anymore. but Ryan Anderson is a really well rounded player imo. extremely underrated since i think a lot of people only think he can shoot 3's.

i like Pek, who knows with DWilliams, but they aren't worth Pau imo. i'm really surprised if they're going after Ryan Anderson tho, and if its true i have to give it up to Lakers management again for knowing their shit
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote