View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #11724
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Probably, I am only 20.

Watched The Illusionist for part of my lit final. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really like Edward Norton as an actor and he did a great job with the role. Paul Giamatti did a great job as well. Impressive attention to detail. I sort of saw the end coming, but it was still well done. Overall I would give it a 7.9/10.

28 here.

I really like The Illusionist, but its release date was unfortunately very close to The Prestige. I'm still trying to figure out if the new magician movie is going to be any good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE5XcjTpsdo (Freeman's first monologue reminds me so much of The Prestige's beginning monologue).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote