View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do people have against guys sitting down to pee?

There are only 2 situations when I sit to pee (besides when I'm pooping at the same time).

Situation #1: It is the middle of the night, I don't feel like turning on a light, and I don't feel like pissing all over the place in the dark because I don't know where I am aiming.

Situation #2: I had diarrhea earlier in the day and I'm afraid that while I pee, I may suddenly need to shit and won't have time to stop peeing and turn around in time.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote