View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #11728
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Killing Them Softly: Sucks/10

I think I'm gonna go when I leave work. The reviews have been mixed to say the least. It's still scoring high 70s on the tomatometer, but if you read the reviews everyone either really liked it or really hated it.

You care to expand on your opinion before I spend 12 of my bucks, and more importantly 2 hours of my time?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote