View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #96
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMason
^^^ I got that tidbit of nonsense from his blog (thestar.blogs.com/raptors) a couple days back. Could not believe it. He also supports the Bargs should start due to "spacing" argument hook, line and sinker.

I read his blog after every new franchise low and it never ceases to amaze me how much of a company guy he is, and he doesn't even work for the team! Baffling.

Seems like Smith, Casey and Colangelo are all on the same page:

Quote:
Dwane Casey admitted that the Raptors considered changing the starting lineup by inserting Amir Johnson for Jonas Valanciunas, but decided not to after reviewing game film of Wednesday's game.

I hinted at possible lineup changes, but again I think that would send the wrong message, he said. We want to be patient with our young kid (Valanciunas) and sometimes its frustrating. Sometimes hes frustrated a little bit but hes growing. As many mistakes as hes making, hes also growing.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...rtin g_Lineup
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote