View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #33
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 15 Games You All Will Probably Get (in 2013)

I'm looking forward the most to The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite, followed by Metro and Tomb Raider.

Looking at the list though, I really can't imagine anyone looking forward too much to the new Gears of War or the new God of War. Might as well put Call of Duty 2013 on the list then.

Also that game "Remember Me" has mediocrity written all over it. A rookie developer making a high concept debut game that attempts to feature the best mechanics from Prince Of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Arkham Asylum and other premier titles to be set in an open world no less and in a brand new sci fi universe? I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by LJJ : 12-08-2012 at 09:43 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote