View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #5
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Kings confuse me

They just won 3 straight after the win and two of them without Tyreke, and Cousins has not picked up tech and his attitude since the Clippers game has completely changed he has not screamed once at a ref since (not saying its gonna last forever).

Quote:
Honestly, that's my only question. I have no clue wtf is going on over there. They look like they're not even being coached.

Yeah Keith rotations have been well not that best and they start of most games passing the ball than it all falls to crap and everyone goes into the And1 mixtape tour mode.

Quote:
Their goal has been to build around Tyreke and Cousins
They have not really built around them but rather just filled up the roster with guys that are going to take us to the lottery most likely.

But I can't complain about the last 3 games they played hard on D and our 3's have started falling.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote