View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #108
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

interesting thing about Blake Griffin, I like watching his highlight reels as much as the next guy but he's such a passive aggressive d-bag. big strong body, HATES being played physical. That half staredown he gave Bargnani, i've seen a lot of Clippers games and he gives someone that look once a night. Bargs wasn't even playing him dirty, just hard. And I like the fact that he didn't let the looks and gesturing intimidate him.

As for the actual game, not at all surprised by the result. And in fact when we were up at halftime I truthfully assumed that there would come a time in the game where the Clippers would blow it open. I didn't think it would be their bench that did most of the damage but whatever, a loss is a loss. And now that we've crossed that threshold i'm happy when we lose because the more losses pile up, the more excuses BC has to come up with to explain it, and he's in a contract year.

Thirdly, I love Jack Armstrong. Moment of the game came in the 2nd quarter.

Jack: "the kardashians are in the building tonight. my kids watch that show, keeping up with the kardashians.

Devlin: Filler

Jack "ohh look, Kim is in the building right now!"

Devlin: laughs.. actually Jack I think that's Khloe.

Jack "one of them, who cares. who's kim?"

bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote