View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #115
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I think what Bokes said above is spot on. I could just see Jack ripping into someone like Bargnani if he was in a bar.

I'll be honest, I barely watched the 2nd half of the game today (NFL instead). There is very little that is keeping my interest in this team right now. As much as I like Lowry as a player, I wouldn't object to the next GM looking to trade him as part of a full rebuild. The worse the Raptors play this year, the worse that trade will become because honestly, I'll take the lottery pick over Lowry in a rebuilding situation.

On the bright side, my replica Jose Bautista jersey was delivered today (on a Sunday, weird). I'm pretty much swimming in the Blue Jays kool-aid right now.

Haha, as am I. I've held off on getting any gear though. Last two jerseys I got were Hill in 2010 and Romero last year. Blame me if you want.

Back on topic, I'd be very interested to see what Raps ratings are like these days. I don't doubt you're the only one losing interest.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote