View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #234
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat

I'm 6'0 172, which is awesome for me having come from 158 last March. I also do find that pulls/pulling muscle are much easier for me to load up on that presses/pressing muscles but I do stick to a weight until I feel it get significantly lighter. And I remember reading somewhere that there's a certain inhibition mechanism in muscles that tries its darnedst to restrict a muscle from getting "too strong" as opposed to its antagonist, so maybe that's what happened to you.
Any idea how I could gain 14 pounds in 9 months without the use of weights?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote