View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #235
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

I've gotten lazy. I went from 183 to 202 the last 2 months. I got back on my health kick today...

Losing the weight isn't the problem, it's the belly fat. I know you can't "target" belly fat per say, obviously you have to build ab muscles to get ab muscles when you lose the fat, but does anyone know of any methods to help get rid of the belly fat?

I heard eating a lot of fiber helps with this? If so how much? The daily intake is like 35-40 grams per day I thought?

Last edited by Meticode : 12-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote