View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What's the point of 30 interconference games a season (basketball reasons)?

Don't get me wrong, the games are fun to watch, and I'm sure the marquee matchups bring in a lot of TV viewers and drive up attendance. But seriously, the games mean very little, from a basketball perspective. You're not going to play the team in the other conference in the playoffs unless you make the Finals, so it's rather wasteful to play a home-and-away against every squad. I'm not advocating the elimination of these games, but if there are complaints of the length of the season, shouldn't (at least some of) these be the first to go?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote