View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #17
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
should we wait until stoudemire comes back to give a good answer to how real the knicks are?
That brings up another question.. the Knicks have been performing at a level not seen in years arguably a decade.. if and when Amare comes back.. limited minutes and/or come off the bench?

as we have seen with the recent play of the Lakers the NBA is much more than just roster strength.. its' chemistry and all of the intangibles that go along with that.. if I were the Knicks coaching staff I'd be extremely careful in how i would bring back amare. Many have already stated/established that amare and carmelo dont play well together and many of their game/skillsets overlap.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote