View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #237
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I've gotten lazy. I went from 183 to 202 the last 2 months. I got back on my health kick today...

Losing the weight isn't the problem, it's the belly fat. I know you can't "target" belly fat per say, obviously you have to build ab muscles to get ab muscles when you lose the fat, but does anyone know of any methods to help get rid of the belly fat?

I heard eating a lot of fiber helps with this? If so how much? The daily intake is like 35-40 grams per day I thought?
Like you mentioned, there is no way to spot-reduce fat. For some people, as skinny as they get, the belly fat sticks around. The only way I know of to reduce it as much as possible is to keep your diet healthy (lots of fruits, veggies, fiber, etc.) and keep working on the abdominals. Some people have a harder time getting rid of belly fat than others, so if you can't then don't worry too much about it.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote