View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 AM   #3061
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
You won plain and simple.
It's one of those situations where all my guys were done after the 1 o'clock games earlier today. I've had to sit and watch my once enormous lead slowly dissipate and, while I know it is a tall order for his two guys, I really hate when FF sets up like this and I have to constantly try to calculate if my lead is big enough.

Luckily, he had Greg Jennings going tonight and 85 laid an egg. I was seriously concerned he might go off with no Jordy out there. The weather surely helped, but Jennings doesn't look anywhere close to 100-percent.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote