View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #251
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
the thing i love about the bosu ball is the fact that it's not stable, it foces you to use alot of the smaller muscles. do push ups strictly on bosu for 2 weeks, and then switch to the ground and you will feel a huge difference in how much easier the ground becomes. i just use the bosu at the gym, they run about 100 bucks.\

the straps start off around 200. i'm a huge fan of them. trying doing a dip with them and the first time i guarantee your arms will shake like they were noodles, no matter how strong they are. i love making my swoll ass friends try it for the first time :-)
Looks like I'll be incorporating the bosu ball in my BodyRock routine. Except I have one for free from my sister-in-law.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote