View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #424
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I can't believe we have a competitive team lol Like seriously. At first it seemed like just a win streak, but we seem legit now. I can't F-in believe it. I've struggled hrough years of watching us suck. We actually are winning games and not by flukes. Some nights we just completely tear the net off the rim with our outside shooting. Most importantly, on nights we aren't shooting well, we still gets wins because we play hard nosed defense, we out hustle teams and we're fiesty. We scrap with elite teams and take care of business when it comes to teams we are supposed to beat. I don't know how long this will last, but damn, for the 1st time in a while... It feels GREAT to be a Knicks Fan! It's enough to make a grown man cry

It's a good time fam, enjoy the ride.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote