View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #229
ukballer
Clippers & Bobcats

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Think I'm done with League Play already. I don't play with a clan, and neither myself or any of my buddies play CoD for more than a couple of hours a week now, if that. So generally I'm a solo player.

However, the fact they let people group up to do League Play when only trying to earn a solo, individual rank to me makes it so broken. All 5 of my Team Deathmatch Series placement games, I was placed on a bad team of players, coming up against tryhard clans/general parties, and got cleaned up in 4 of them, so I've been placed down in bronze. How am I supposed to determine my own individual rank, when it seems totally down to luck on who I get put with on a team? I'm completely aware it's solely down to W/L ratio, which makes it even more frustrating.

Matchmaking system in league play confuses the shit out of me too. Hearing stories of bronze players going up against teams of platinum/gold/silver players all the time.

League play is generally geared towards team play, I can understand that, and would even encourage it. But it would be nice if they made it more balanced, and fairer for the average solo player like myself. Read countless articles/posts/opinions about league play and I'm still struggling to get my head around it.

Last edited by ukballer : 12-11-2012 at 10:43 AM.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote