View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #428
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I'm confident about tonight. JKidd is playing. No way we lose 2 in a row to these flopping clowns.
I think we would have won the last game if Kidd was playing. We lost that game because of poor late game execution. Felton single-handedly shot us out of the game. I doubt that happens if Kidd was playing.

Also Brook Lopez is out and he's a huge part of their team. It seems like they can't win without him. It's not just a small sample,last season they had a way better record with Lopez than without him. They were a decent team with him,lottery team without him.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote