View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Findings upheld, discipline vacted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
And this is still a massive disagreement with Goodell. Going from a 4 game or season-long suspension to no punishment is a huge difference.
If it was only the players who got punished i'd agree with you more, but the bulk of the punishment was with (as i think it should be) the coaches and those didn't go anywhere. Anyway i'm glad it's done, i'm glad the people who ran it (and allowed it) are still punished, and the players are not so it's win win to me. I'm not going to debate Goodell's commissionership as i don't like him, but i doubt i'd like anyone whose job is seemingly to punish and push owner agendas.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote