View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Have you heard about these rumors that Nick Saban would come back to the NFL to coach the Browns? Saw it on PTI. Any truth to it?
Yes, Cleveland is abuzz with this rumor... That it would be a Mike Lombardi/Nick Saban team taking over in Cleveland.

Can't say I'm very excited about the rumor. I'm fine with Saban if that's the direction Banner wants to go and Haslam doesn't mind dishing out the cash, but Lombardi? I'd much rather keep Heckert, as he's proven to be a very good talent evaluator.

Haslam is an SEC guy, so him deciding to put feelers out for Saban wouldn't surprise me at all.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote