View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #130
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
From what I read on rotoworld, Bargs is likely gonna be out too. This is Casey's worst nightmare, being forced to give a ton of minutes to Davis and Val. I'm very excited to see that lineup though to be honest.

I wouldn't get to excited, Casey will end up throwing Gray and Acy out there so Val and Ed don't get all the minutes.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote