View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #28
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone train combat sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Never heard of Arnis, sounds interesting. I skimmed the wiki page, seems like its a mix of Judo, Karate and stick fighting. Odd thing to be into, was it something you sought out or did you just happen by it somehow and decided to stick with it?

Arnis is filipino 2-stick fighting. It was actually the basis of kali and alot of basic hand movements incorperated with Jeet Kun Do. I was at it for quite a while, even instructed since my insrtuctor was a close family friend. We even instructed the police department in using batons

There it transitioned well into Kenpo relatively well since hand movements were virtually identical. I did that for most of my young adult and even competed and won state for my division.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote