View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #43
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
No bro, I am talking about the very last mission where you're chasing the cop and trying to save your brother Sweet (he's hanging off the ladder of the truck). It's called End of the Line I believe or something of sorts.

I am tempted to play this game now, it's my favorite non-modern game of all-time.

If I had to rank my five favorites games of all-time:

Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
San Andreas
007: Goldeneye
Red Dead Redemption
Oh I gotcha now. I forgot about that mission, for I do not believe I've played it since '05.

Nice top five too. I never got into the Uncharteds, but those last three choices are right up my alley. I didn't buy Red Dead Redemption until earlier this year, but I'm glad I finally did. I'd say it's undoubtedly in my Top Five all-time.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote