View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #444
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

I'm looking at our schedule and there's a 6 game home stand coming up. I know we've been perfect at home but this is by no means easy schedule:

We'll host:
Lakers - hungry for the win,Kobe always plays great at MSG
Cavaliers - our kryptonite,they always play well against us
Rockets - beat us by 30 earlier in the season
Nets - first two games were very close
Bulls - always play hard
Wolves - Love and his rebounding

I think 4-2 would be good and 5-1 would be terrific. I doubt we'll go 6-0 because we're already 8-0 at home,I doubt we'll win 14 straight at MSG. That's a hard thing to do.

Tonight we play the Lakers. As I previously stated I think the Knicks are the favorites at MSG no matter who they play against.
Even though I want us to smash the D'Antoni's Lakers I think it will be a close game. Both Melo and Kobe have been on a tear recently so we can expect a big scoring duel. If we play hard and with a desire to win I have no doubts we'll win.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote