View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #121
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Just picked this game up yesterday and played for an hour or so. I haven't played any of the other ones, but the American Revolution is my favorite point in history. Did all the other ones start out this slow? Just doing a ton of running in completely pitch black environments and I'm not feeling it so far.

You've gotta get off the boat. Then it'll start to pick up. I felt that way too.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote