View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #45
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Have you played the Uncharted series or just didn't like it?
I also loved the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 (on Xbox); Combat Evolved and Super Mario 3 (SNES).

Original Driver on PlayStation 1 was a game I put in a lot of hours. Same with GTA 3 (didn't like Vice City too much though for some reason). As a revisionist, I'm actually forgetting what were my favorite old gen games now. I used to love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and basically all of the Mario games. But I played MOSTLY sport games on SNES when I was an adolescent.
I've never played the Uncharteds. Also, Super Mario 3 was for the NES, no? Or were you referring to Super Mario World? I also very much enjoyed playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games. I even liked the first one, with the top down map view and impossible swimming level.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote