View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

NE/SF line is too big, no? I think SF can win outright, so to me it seems high.

Dez Bryant thing is tricky, besides the props to him for playing, i question the wisdom if this thought that him hurting that finger again could cause permanent damage. Am i missing the Super Bowl run that Dallas is on that you'd risk that type of talent? Might just be hyperbole or a tiny chance but the news reports don't make it sound like that.

If he is at serious risk of hurting his career long term i sit him. If the Cowboys are superbowl bound, he'd need to play 7 more games. He's not going to bang the finger in the next 7 games?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote