View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 15.... Holy Crap

Which is why the team should make the decision even if the player says yes. Like i said, i give Dez props. But "permanent numbness in the finger" as the articles says doesn't strike me as positive.

I have permanent loss of flexibility in the pinky and finger next to it in my left hand (the pinky the most, it can't move properly). It's not a big deal but i've dropped things i was holding in my left hand. If it was one of the two larger fingers it strikes me as a bad thing. (Both fingers were badly fractured when I was a teenager.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote