View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #2218
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
If Dez plays, I would pick the opposite (Brown and Dez). Brown has only given you one game not to trust him. How many has DMC given you?

i trust brown, i mainly dont like that he is playing on thursday night. havent seen many RBs have a successful game after having a short week this season.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote