View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #11
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Some black women get annoyed when they see a successful black man like Griffin date outside the race. It's related to the feeling that society judges them to be less beautiful. There are certainly people that think white women are more attractive than black, and black men that won't date black women. We could get into that convo and go on and on (and maybe we will). But last I checked, First Take is a show about sports. If RG3 throws 5 interceptions go ahead and say he played like a bum, but if he's married to a white woman that should be out of bounds as a reason to attack him. His private life is off-limits.

that comment about his white fiance was totally out of line. If I was a celeb, I would have a black file of dirt on guys like Rob Parker, Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. They would attempt to come at me and shit would get real ugly. Pictures of mistresses, domestic abuse, academic dishonesty etc... you gotta ruin someones career and then the rest will shut up.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote