View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #33
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

The other thing I was thinking about with the Knicks is look how good of an outside shooting team they have. They're the best in the NBA from behind the arc. They were putting together a team for 'antoni's offense and it still didn't work for 'antoni. Give those players to Woodson who preaches defense and they still have been scoring the ball well, shooting amazing, and playing pretty good D. It makes it pretty clear to me 'antoni is a big part of the problem. That Knicks roster had a ton of talent and under achieved. 'antoni couldn't get his stars (Melo & Amare) to mesh. It makes me really wonder how he's going to make things happen here. You would think anybody could coach a team with Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant to a winning record and make the playoffs. They shouldn't need Nash & Gasol to have a winning record. Two superstars is enough to make the playoffs. Injuries are irrelevant to me right now. This system is an issue.

I understand Phil Jackson can't coach the Lakers forever, but they clearly missed on that one. There will come a time he'll never coach another basketball game. There's certainly other people out there that can coach the Lakers. Buss just doesn't have a clue when it comes to this.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote