View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #450
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Melo's injury ruined the game for me. I just can't be as happy as I should while worrying on will Melo be ok.

Ankle sprains are often minor injuries but they can get bad. Last year Stephen Curry missed a ton of games because of it.
And knowing the Knicks medical staff I'm certainly worried.

Novak finally hit some threes,J.R. was huge for us,Kidd's defense on Kobe was great for most of the game and Sheed also played solid.

Felton went into hero mode once again,Tyson sucked for most of the game. He did made some huge plays at the end though.

Melo was Melo. Just amazing. 30 points on 10-15 shooting. He would have gone for 40+ if he didn't get injured.

Melo
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote