View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #24
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm looking for a new team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Raptors fans making fun of us now, never thought I'd see the day

Raptor fans didn't make fun of anybody.

OP should just rep his team till the end and I told him that. And red1 probably doesn't like the Lakers which doesn't correlate with making fun of Laker fans, so...

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote