Old 12-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #55
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm looking for a new team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Dear ISH!

It has come to my attention that Mike D'Antoni can not coach, it has hurt me deep down watching a team I love lose and get humiliated by teams they should destroy while Mike sits at the bench and shakes his head. Well it is over from this day I do not love the Lakers no more I will not support the Lakers nor this system where players are forced to play in a way that does not fit them!

From this day the 13 December I'm officially offering my allegiance to a team that can play like a team and it would be a plus if they had a winning record, suggestions will be accepted but teams that are excluded from consideration are the Lakers, Hawks and the Bucks.

I will get back to liking the Lakers the day they fire Mike D'Antoni and maybe someday I will love them again

Best regards

LamarOdom!

People who leave when things get tough are weak.

Youre weak, you show a lack of character. Youre probably like that in real life, ditch your friends when its convenient, when its not fun anymore.

Cant stand people like you.

You pick a team and stick with it unless something completely extreme occurs such as 30 years of poor management with the Clippers for example
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote