View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #123
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Just picked this game up yesterday and played for an hour or so. I haven't played any of the other ones, but the American Revolution is my favorite point in history. Did all the other ones start out this slow? Just doing a ton of running in completely pitch black environments and I'm not feeling it so far.
Don't feed the chickens in public, it was apparently illegal back then.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote