View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #461
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Rajon Rondo gets tons of space too, but he doesn't bite. Felton needs to stop trying to be a hero. He's shooting like 37% over his last 10 games. That's D-League material. His only saving grace is he doesn't turn the ball over. If he did, forget about it. He would be the worst PG in the league.
The Celtics biggest complaint is that he doesnt shoot. If you dont shoot you know the defense is collapsing on other players. The object of the game is to get open shots. Making the defense double at some point to get ball movement to have the shots that Felton is taking. Sarcatic you have right to your opinion but you are absolutely going overboard with this worst PG in the league stuff. You want Kidd to start dont you?

Like I said I dont like the shots early in the clock but he is wide open most times. You have to make the defense play you to free up other people.

Clutch great observation. Thats why I wont complain too much about how he's playing. You see he gets to the rim or he has alley oops to Chandler if not Chandler is usually there to clean up Felton's mess.

Franchize thats why the Knicks were never in danger because the Knicks were able to take advantage of those dumb a$$ switches.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote