View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #464
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Really? You think so? Because the stats don't back that up at all. At least not this year.

From midrange Rondo is shooting 54%, and Felton is shooting 39%. In the paint Rondo is shooting 43%, and Felton is shooting a mind boggling 28%. In the restricted area Rondo is shooting 61%, and Felton is shooting 46%.

They are both shooting 33% from the corner 3. The only spot Felton is beating Rondo is above the break, where it's 41% to Rondo's 23%.

Rondo stats

Felton stats

Oh on top of all that, Felton has a higher usage rate than Rondo which means he is holding onto the ball WAAAAAAY too much. Basically all my complaints are visible in the stats. He's a blackhole, with little court vision, and a chucker.

Yea but let's use common sense here. We watch the games. Felton is a better shooter than Rondo...and I'm not referring to points in the paint. Those are layups, floaters etc. I'm talking about jumpshots. Rondo is shooting 24% from 3. Felton is just under 40%.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote