View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:59 AM   #43
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Washington Wizards. Worse FO of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Nene was acquired via trade for McGee.

Wouldn't the same be said of Isiah Thomas? Contrary to popular opinion, Joe Dumars was not just a shooter. As a scorer, he kinda was. But he was drafted out of college as a PG and Detroit immediately sought to play him as a combo guard with Isiah. That Pistons offense was backcourt centric. And Thomas wasn't even a very good outside the mid-range and off his own dribble. They obviously worked.

Something tells me the defense coming from Thomas/Dumars was alot better than the defense Wall/Harden would provide. None the less, I get what you're saying about the offense. Isiah was a legit All Star/All NBA/HOFer and it's tough to project John Wall as that yet. Considering what I've seen of Lin and Harden, and the way Harden thrived off the OKC bench, I just question if they get the most of both Wall/Harden because they're not exactly getting coached by Daly.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote