Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #3888
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
It's gonna be TDA.
I know.

And I've kinda talked myself into this as long as Dickey is getting an extension. That is an absolute MUST to give up D'Arnaud. If it's D'Arnaud and Gose then I don't like it unless AA is somehow stealing Wheeler or someone in the deal as well.

My reasoning is that revenues for the Jays are clearly going to go up with this hype and, hopefully, good results next year. More money made = more money to spend. For the next 2-3 years, the Jays will be looking to contend for WS titles. The Jays generally aren't shy when it comes to draft spending so that should be enough time to rebuild the system for the next "cycle". I dunno. Plus the Dickey/BJs innuendos will be fun.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote