View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default PREDICTIONS: Next 7 games (rest of the year of 2012.)

Dec. 17: vs Houston L
Dec. 19: vs Brooklyn L
Dec. 21: vs Chicago W
Dec. 23: vs Minnesota W
Dec. 25: @ LA Lakers W
Dec. 26: @ Phoenix L
Dec. 28: @ Sacramento W

I say we'll end the year with a 4-3 stretch which would put us at 22-8.

I really want to beat Brooklyn. After that I want to beat Houston,Chicago and LA.
If they beat those 4 teams and lose the other 3 games I would be more than happy.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves,beating Brooklyn and 2 out of Houston,Chicago and LA would be great.

Why do I think we're going to lose next 2 games ? I don't think Melo is going to play against Houston. Somehow I feel that's a loss. At some point we have to lose at home,don't we ? Also Brooklyn always plays tough against us and if Melo isn't healthy enough I don't think we're beating them.

I think we'll revenge to Chicago for that loss earlier in the season. Lakers are a mess,they don't defend so I think we'll take that one in a close game. Next one is Phoenix on the second night of back to back,I think they are going to surprise us.
Kings suck,should be an easy win.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote