View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #2866
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_forever
Teams like Zagreb, Montpellier, Anderlecht, Nordsjślland, BATE Borisov, Braga, CFR Cluj played in the Champions League. If you think Corinthians is not even on the same league as those teams, you are delusional and got an insane european bias.

Eastern Europe, Arabia, Japan? Yep, several great teams there. You treat the brazilian league like it's some inferior football country league. The International Federation of Football History & Statistics ranks the brazilian league as the 4th best in the world. The prestigious english football magazine fourfourtwo ranks it as 5th best and you act like it's a shitty league (with teams worse Nordsjślland, BATE Borsivov and Cluj.

No I don't. I didn't say anything about the Brazilian League, you need to learn to read.

I did say though that Corinthians has a bunch of starters who used to play in the J-League, the Polish League, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc. A bunch of their players tried to, but weren't able to carve out a career in Europe.

That's the make up of their team. These players spend their primes playing in those leagues. Those are not good leagues.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote