View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #3102
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
all I really wanted was a close matchup with Natalie... couldn't even get that lol. His team better though so not trippin

I just checked Yahoo and was like holy. Watching the Broncos game and was like maybe I have a chance with Moreno out working Rice but didn't think guy's like Wayne\Martin would lay an egg too.

Still have alot more guy's left than I do and I only have 75 points. Plus still got the 2nd half left so got lots of time to turn things around.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote