View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #66
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Yep exactly flip my words so that they agree with your argument. Lol i love it! Go educate yoself.

Say something intelligent instead of the same ol' herp derp nonsense.

Quote:
And u aint been nowhere near a hood so sit down and zip it.

Well, keep on being ignorant, doesn't bother me.

Quote:
Whateva happened to freedom of speech? Answer that? Exactly ya dumbass cant answer that.

Whatever happened to integrity, substance, quality, professionalism, etc...? Do yo understand that or do you just wanna go around calling everyone a dumbass? He can say whatever wants, but he has to take responsibility and suffer the repercussions for what was said. You're free to call everyone a dumbass while you type like some 13 year old idiot.

Quote:
How is it absurd to talk bout his white wife when its true? Its not like he said iv heard from numerous sources that he likes white women and i dont agree with that.....ummm he never said that.

Why is he questioning the color of his fiancee in the first place? What business is it of his? What does it matter? Keep it at your local sewing circle where irrelevant stuff like that is your cup of tea.

Quote:
Don imus called the whole womems rutgers team nappy headed hoes i aint see anybody complainin on ish when that happened.

That was like 5 years ago. I don't remember who complained or not. I can only speak for myself, and I don't remember discussing that, but I can say I don't support people who say stupid things.

Quote:
It was fine......y? Cuz he was a white man talkin bout black women. And that statement was far worse than what rob parker said.

Imus got fired while Parker only got suspended.

Quote:
Rob parker wasnt speaking on his belief he was speaking for his community.....

Sure... Not that it matters either way.

Quote:
He could care less what u ignorant people think.....everybody not gonna agree or understand where he was coming from or what he was saying.

Yeah, keep on riding that train. You seem to think that if you say it enough times it'll start to mean something... If he wants to keep his job, then he better start caring what 'ignorant' people think.

Quote:
Cuz u represent 95% of the population.......sensitive people who got nun better to do but point the finger at somebody or something u could never understand or comprehend. Argument dismissed goodbye JACKASS!LOL

You're pointing the finger right now, and you're acting like I was the one who suspended him or something. Whether ESPN wants to keep crap like that on the air or not isn't up to me. All I can say is that I made the choice long ago not to watch crap like that.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote