View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #69
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
it probably would fly in a barbershop depending on how the people feel in there. Matter of fact it definitely flies in a place like that.

There are people who dont like RGIII having a white chick and they dont like republicans

talking about it inside the barbershop? whatever.... Thats where people discuss almost anything.

But that stuff is not legitimate talk anymore than the crap thatwas coming out of Imus's mouth.

Save that level of ignorance for your friends wherever you live

RGIII (and his fiance) do not deserve to be talked about on ESPN like that.
It would be discussed but he in any of the barber shops that I go to he would have been ROASTED. After seeing him so many times, that whole rant sounded like a volatile mix of ignorance and hatred. I couldn't believe what I was hearing tbh.

He's the biggest cornball I've ever seen on ESPN, how are you going to judge someone else.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote