View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gasol might be on trading block

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerp
From what I have been reading, Utah is stacked in the front court and wants to dumb Milsap and potentially Jefferson for some young talented back court players. I also hear you on the expiring contract part, but I have also been reading that the Lakers do not want to take on long contracts because they want to be players in 2014 when the big names hit FA.

Well if thats the case, it could make sense. Derrick Favors has been doing well. I'd imagine with Millsap and Favors both being young and superb, Jefferson is the odd man out. I've never been a fan of his relatively low shooting percentage for his entire career. No big man should be shooting around 40%.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote