View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #2239
KG215
NBA Legend

Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

I went 10-3 in the regular season, was averaging 146 points a week (and that's with two stinkers early in the season where I scored 91 and 110 points), won my division, and scored 196 points last week in the first round of the playoffs.

And this week my team scores a whopping 89.8 points. Not just my worst week, but the worst score of all the teams in our league this week. I stupidly didn't start Dez because of his broken finger, and my three WR's (Roddy White, Boldin, and Garcon) combined for 8 points. Stafford's fat worthless ass (what a waste of a pick he was this year) scored 7 points. Ridley had 0.3 points. Vernon Davis had 1 point. Dalton had 15 points which is like a single digit week in a regular fantasy league since TD passes are worth 6 points in our league. The only player that showed up this week was Marshawn Lynch, and I lost to a guy who only scored 112 points and went 7-6 in the regular season.

The dream of a 3-peat is gone and I can't believe I get so into fantasy football. I want to murder Matt Stafford...ok, not really, but I really, really hate that guy.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote