View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #2240
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I got lucky this week, guy I went up against had Matt Stafford. Down 3 with Kaepernick, Suisham, and Austin against his Aaron Hernandez and DeMarco Murray. Hoping the Steelers manage to stick this out and kick a long FG with time expiring.
Stafford could erase the country's debt, end all wars and unite the world, and cure cancer and I'd still despise him after the hell he put me through this year. Selfish, I know, but he f***ed me big time today and, if it wasn't for Andy Dalton having some huge weeks, I would've had three or four more losses.

Last edited by KG215 : 12-17-2012 at 02:10 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote