View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gun sales in US "go astronomical" after Connecticut massacre

I'm a gun owner, and currently I feel as though I am an extremely responsible gun owner.

Earlier?...3-4 years ago?...I was an extremely irresponsible gun owner...fcking miracle I didn't kill anyone. I shouldn't have been able to own a gun at that point in my life, but I am not sure how anyone was supposed to know that of me though. There is no "crazy alcoholic party guy who has no business owning a gun" test to take.

I think I am pretty much proof the system is flawed, but that being said I think there will always be flaws in a gun ownership system.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote